Hey all- KitchenArts is Best of Boston once again! Check out our current stuff at KitchenArts.biz. We're not posting to this blogger site anymore, but you can still comment here or get in touch.

Thanks- Owen and the KitchenArts staff.

28: OXO Mango Splitter



If you eat mangos you need to buy this item. The best selling item we've had all year. wow. It works great on any size mango. I love mangoes but don't eat them much because they're such a pain to peel and pit. Not anymore! Where has this item been all my life? See it demonstrated here by Michele...picture perfect results on the first try!

click here for KitchenArts online store

3 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Bev Sykes said...

Looks like a neat gadget. You sold me. I've ordered on from your eBay site.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Chef JoAnna said...

I saw one of those at Sur La Table a couple weeks ago... I, too, thought it was neat, but I don't have a single square inch of space to store yet another single-purpose gadget. Using a chef's knife would be a massacre, but I've found my 6" boning knife does a good job, since it's thin and flexible.

 
At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beware - it's great at the beginning but it dulls quickly and is useless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home